- 30 mins
- 5 mins
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 125 g Butter (melted)
- 60 ml Runny Honey
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4" slices. In a glass bowl, combine the melted butter, honey and curry powder, stirring well.
- Clean and prepare the barbecue. Brush one side of each slice with the butter/honey/curry mixture just before placing on the barbecue, brushed-side down.
- When all the sweet potatoes are on the grill, brush the tops with the melted mixture and close the lid. Lift the lid from time to time and baste the sweet potatoes well with the sauce.
- Flip the potato slices over occasionally so that they develop nice grill marks on the surface. Continue to baste them so they develop a nice glaze. The potatoes will take around 20 - 30 minutes to cook, depending on the heat of the barbecue and where they are positioned.
- Ensure that you check the potatoes regularly to prevent from overcooking and burning on the edges. When the potatoes are cooked, place on a serving plate. Enjoy with vegetable kebabs and a crisp green salad.