- 10 mins
- 10 mins
- 2 Fillets of your favourite Fish
- 1 Pack of Ritz Crackers
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 160 ml Butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp Hot sauce
- Crush your Ritz crackers in a sandwich bag then transfer to a large plate and stir in the garlic powder and pepper until well mixed. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, melt the butter in a shallow wide bowl and stir in the Hot sauce until well blended.
- Place a fish fillets in the melted butter mixture and flip several times to ensure that it is well coated, then transfer the fillets to your plate of cracker crumbs and coat on both sides.
- Clean and oil the grates of your BBQ well and heat to a high temperature before placing your fish fillets onto the grill, either directly, using a fish basket or grilling pan. Close the BBQ lid if possible.
- After 4 to 5 minutes flip the fish over very carefully with a spatula then after a further 4 - 5 minutes the fish should begin to flake apart easily with a fork.
- As soon as you think the fish is done, remove it immediately from the grill. The fish will still cook a little more as it rests.
- Serve warm with tomatoes on the vine and a drizzle of pea and mint puree.