- 15 mins
- 5 mins
- 225g Plain Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 180 ml Water
- 180 ml Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp Soft Butter
- Add the eggs, milk, water and salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly sift or shake the flour into the wet ingredients with the blender running on a medium-low setting. Add the melted butter. Replace the lid and turn the blender speed up again. Once fully blended, put the batter in the fridge to cool.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on the BBQ at a medium heat side burner and when the pan is hot, pour in 1/4 cup of batter. Immediately lift the pan and begin to gently move it so that the batter coats the bottom of the pan then place the pan back on the heat and let the batter cook for about a minute. The batter will change from a shiny, moist appearance to a dull appearance, meaning that it is cooking perfectly. With a soft rubber spatula gently lift the edges of the crepe slightly around the perimeter. The crepe should slide around in the pan.
- Flip the crepe over with the spatula, or just your hands, and cook for another 20 to 30 seconds until the underside browns slightly. Remove the crepe from the pan and place on a plate and cover.
- Roll your crepes up on a plate to serve, sprinkle with sugar and top with fruits of your choice... then tuck in!