Pledge to BBQ right through this year and host a winter BBQ for your chance to win these amazing prizes!
One lucky winner will receive a Chillchaser Cyclops II Patio Heater Table worth £349
This patio heater table is suitable for use in homes, caravans, bars and restaurants is the perfect accessory for warming up your BBQ area as the nights draw colder due to its 87cm height. This powerful patio heater is a 360 degree 1600 watt heater table and comes with the energy saving RadarSense, which will automatically cut the power when there is nobody around. A British design, the Chillchaser heater has a cool touch heating column making it perfect for family use and is also splashproof - ideal for British winter weather and also means you will not need to worry about spilled drinks!
Other features include...
- Patented Carbon Fibre Low Glare Infrared Heating Tubes
- 360 degree Heater with Table Top
- White LED light
- 50cm diameter Smoked Safety Glass Round Table Top
- 2yr Warranty
And we can't let you go without a BBQ...
So we have a Broil King Gem Charcoal Gas BBQ worth £169 for one lucky winner, courtesy of BBQ Talk
This Gem Gas BBQ by Broil King is ideal for both couples and families, and will take up relatively little space so it’s convenient to store away in between uses this winter, keeping it in tip top condition! One of its best features is a large Therma-Cast aluminium oven, perfect for indirect cooking so you can grill up some warming winter roasts for all your guests this season!
Other features include:
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 8.8kW Stainless steel burner system
- Linear Flow valves
- Sure-Lite ignition system
- Accu-Temp thermometer
- Porcelain coated wire cooking grid
- 2.1cm tubular steel frame
- 2 x 18cm wheels
- Perma-Mold drop down side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Black chrome epoxy painted control & front panel
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Cool-To-The-Touch thermonylon handle
- 1,600 cm sq primary cooking surface
- 2,800 cm sq total cooking area
We also have a Weber Smokey Joe Premium BBQ worth £55 for one lucky winner, courtesy of BBQ Talk
This Charcoal BBQ by Weber is ideal for all your camping, fishing and caravanning trips this winter as its compact nature and locking lid make it perfectly portable! Alternatively, use the Smokey Joe at home for quick, easy grilling that can be enjoyed time after time by friends and family, and easily stored between uses. The Premium Smokey Joe that we will be giving away is in the popular ivory colour-way and has the following additional features:
- Weber style handle with heat shield
- No-rust aluminium vents
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl & lid
- Charcoal measuring cup
- Lid lock for carrying & also lowers to double as a lid holder
- Triple-plated cooking grate (37cm)
- Cooking area: 167in sq - 1075cm sq.
- Comes with Weber instruction manual & recipes
And if you're stuck for some tasty meat to grill this winter...
We have a Gourmet Grill Hamper from Westin Gourmet worth £58.40 to give to one lucky winner
The Grill Hamper is full of the finest ready-to-grill meats and includes their 70% meaty sausages as featured in the Great British Banger competition, plus all of the following:
- 2x 6-7oz Hereford Rump Steaks
- 400g Irish Pork Tenderloin Loin Fillet
- 375g Diced Chicken Breast Fillet
- 10x 3-4oz British Pork Spare Ribs
- 400g Diced Great British Beef
- 4x 4oz British Steak Burgers
- 4x Gourmet Chicken Drumsticks
- 500g (70% Pork) Meaty Pork Sausages
To wash it all down...
We have an assorted crate of Adnams Southwold Beer, worth £20
Adnams Southwold have been named Brewery of the year and this 12 pack of 500ml assorted Adnams Beer bottles includes their popular Lighthouse and Gunhill bottles. It's sure to be a hit with your BBQ guests this winter!
And finally, to season your dishes to perfection...
We've got 3 x Stubbs BBQ Grilling Kits worth £12 each courtesy of BBQ Talk to give away!
These handy kits from Stubbs are great, as they include all you could possibly need from start to finish when cooking on your BBQ, all packaged in presentation box.
Collectively worth over £600, it could not be easier to enter this amazing BBQ competition!
Simply leave us your name and email address to show your support of winter barbecuing and you could be one of our lucky prizewinners!
Alternatively, you can visit the BBQ Talk Facebook page to enter.
The prize draw will take place on 28th February 2014 and winners will be announced shortly afterwards.